Young-family-in-the-center-of-Madrid-PERFECT-for-UCM,-UPM,-UC3M,-URJC!!. Do you want to live and experience completely different and funny in Madrid? We're Sara and Pablo, a young family. We have experience with studients abroad in Madrid who want to live with a family to learn spanish and improve it, our culture and gastronomy, etc. We're from Madrid and we love to show our beautiful city, all the lovely places and fun plans that it has.
* Important. We have two lovely cats, Samba and Lola. They're so social, they also adapt quickly to strange people. On our part we have constant cleaning so that you do not notice your hairs or sandbox.
Bright room, great space in the wardrobe and drawers. In the room there is also a coat rack behind the door, cobbler and a mirror.
The neighborhood where we live is quiet and save. Is full of young people and families. There are two big parks: Tierno galván and Madrid río. All kinds of facilities near home, different supermarkets, pharmacies, shopping center, etc. 10 min from downtown by metro and 20 by bus.
About us: young couple who love all kind of sports, nature and animals. We're positive, friendly and outgoing. We enjoy meeting new people and traveling.
- Option A: 32 per day full-board. The price includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. At least one of the meals will be a family meal. It also includes two laundry a week, clean sheets and towels weekly.
- Option B: 24 al día half-board. The price includes breakfast and dinner. Dinners will be a family meal. It also includes two laundry a week, clean sheets and towels weekly.
- In both options the bills are included
- Baths: 1
- Price: €400
- Internal Reference No.: 600240
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Building Type: Casa
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.