Fully-furnished-1-bedroom-apartment-for-rent-in-Realejo. This 1-bedroom apartment on Plaza del Abside de San Matías, in Realejo, is fully furnished and has a living area with a dining table, sofa and television. The kitchen in the 55m² property is equipped with a washing machine, and the bathroom is ensuite.
The apartment boasts a fantastic location in the heart of Granada, just 5 minutes on foot from the Granada Cathedral. The majestic Alhambra is also located nearby, and you will find shops, tapas bars and restaurants within walking distance.
What We Liked
- The apartment has large windows that let in natural light.
- There is AC to keep you comfortable during the hot summer months.
- The bathroom has a bathtub and is nicely renovated.
- The living area is a comfortable space to relax at the end of the day.
- The kitchen is spacious and comes with a microwave.
- Living in Realejo, you'll have the best of Granada right outside your doorstep.
- You will find supermarkets, banks, gyms, pharmacies, and all the essential amenities within walking distance.
Things to keep in mind
- The refrigerator is only half-sized.
- The kitchen does not have an oven, but there is a microwave and electric stove.
- Bus C5 stops just steps from your front door.
Home of the world-famous Alhambra
At the feet of the incredible Alhambra is the Realejo the city's old Jewish Quarter, or judería.
Typical Andalusian architecture: beautiful and ancient.
Whitewashed buildings and high-walled courtyards.
Dominated by the Alhambra and the Generalife.
But, there is still plenty to do and see in the rest of Realejo.
Even if it's something as simple as relaxing in the sun by the river.
What can I do here?
Famous across the world and foremost in Realejo is La Alhambra. This stunning Moorish palace and fortress is what Granada is best known for.
Besides the palace, other buildings, and gardens surround and fill the complex.
Spend a day here, strolling through the courtyards to a soundtrack of tinkling fountains.
Admire the intricate Islamic architecture. Imagine stepping back in time.
Explore the exotic Generalife gardens, the heat pricking your skin as you gaze at the snowy Sierra Nevada.
It dates back to the construction of a small fortress on the site in 889 on the ruins of an old Roman building.
By 1333 it had become palatial, the home of Yusef I, Sultan of Granada.
Since Christian annexation of the Caliphate of Granada in 1492, it has survived alterations, additions, neglect, and destruction. And still it endures.
Can I afford it? (mid-range)
- Price: €850
- Internal Reference No.: 700623
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Building Type: Pisos y apartamentos
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.