Bright-1-bedroom-apartment-with-terrace-for-rent-in-Realejo. This bright 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment on Plaza del Abside de San Matías, in Realejo, opens out onto a huge terrace with stunning panoramic views. The 60m² property has a charming living area with a dining table and television, as well as a separate kitchen with a washing machine.
The apartment is located 5 minutes away from the Granada Cathedral, and a 20-minute walk from the Alhambra. This well-connected area will make an excellent base to explore the city, home to numerous tapas bars, restaurants, and many of the city's most well-known attractions.
What We Liked
- The terrace has a range of outdoor furniture so you can relax outdoors.
- The bathroom has a shower, sink, and storage space for your toiletries.
- The living area receives plenty of natural light.
- The bedroom has a built-in wardrobe providing good storage for your personal items.
- The apartment is located on a charming historical street, in the heart of Granada.
- Numerous buses stop nearby, making it easy to travel around the city.
Things to keep in mind
- The refrigerator is only half-sized.
- The kitchen does not have an oven, but there is a microwave and electric stove.
- Bus C5 stops just steps from your front door.
Home of the world-famous Alhambra
At the feet of the incredible Alhambra is the Realejo the city's old Jewish Quarter, or judería.
Typical Andalusian architecture: beautiful and ancient.
Whitewashed buildings and high-walled courtyards.
Dominated by the Alhambra and the Generalife.
But, there is still plenty to do and see in the rest of Realejo.
Even if it's something as simple as relaxing in the sun by the river.
What can I do here?
Famous across the world and foremost in Realejo is La Alhambra. This stunning Moorish palace and fortress is what Granada is best known for.
Besides the palace, other buildings, and gardens surround and fill the complex.
Spend a day here, strolling through the courtyards to a soundtrack of tinkling fountains.
Admire the intricate Islamic architecture. Imagine stepping back in time.
Explore the exotic Generalife gardens, the heat pricking your skin as you gaze at the snowy Sierra Nevada.
It dates back to the construction of a small fortress on the site in 889 on the ruins of an old Roman building.
By 1333 it had become palatial, the home of Yusef I, Sultan of Granada.
Since Christian annexation of the Caliphate of Granada in 1492, it has survived alterations, additions, neglect, and destruction. And still it endures.
Can I afford it? (mid-range)
- Price: €950
- Internal Reference No.: 700633
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Building Type: Pisos y apartamentos
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.