Large-2-bedroom-apartment-available-for-rent-in-Alameda. A large 85m² 2-bedroom, 3-bed apartment with stylish furniture is available to rent in the neighbourhood of Alameda, Seville. The apartment is equipped with A/C and high ceilings making it ideal for the hot summer months in Sevilla. The living room is spacious with plenty of room to sit and a flat-screen television, the perfect enviroment to host guests. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge and a built in microwave, meaning that applicances do not overload the work space.
This apartment is located on Calle Quevedo on a peaceful little side-street in the old historical area of Alameda. This apartment is perfect for postgraduate students or professors as the University of Seville is only a 20-minute walk from your front door. The surrounding area is full of classic architecture, restaurants and bars, so your stay here is sure to be lively and an experience you're sure to remember.
What We Liked
- The architecture and the historical surrounding stay true to the character of Seville.
- The apartment is equipped with everything necessary for the hot climate, including A/C, large windows and high ceilings.
- The interior patio is ideal for storage and fresh air, despite it's small size.
- The modernly installed kitchen, that will give you lots of space and freedom to cook when and as you wish.
- The accessible bike lanes provided by the city that provides creative and healthy ways to travel around the city.
Things to keep in mind
- This apartment is a 20-minute walk from Puerta de Jerez, the closest metro station, but as you will being living in the centre of a historical city, the views will be worth the walk.
- This property is a 20-minute walk from the nearest metro station, Puerta de Jerez.
- Most of the journeys can be done on foot.
- You can advantage of the bike subscription and with accessible bike lanes provided throughout the city, there is no excuse not to.
Youralternative and historical hangout
Alameda is a long plaza lined with restaurants and bars.
Alameda is not what you'd expect.
Alameda once had a dangerous reputation. But not anymore. You could say it's done a 180. Because today it's home to the alternative scene.
The square erupts at night. Young Sevillanos flock here for botellón. That's when you sit outside for a drink and a chat with friends. It's a sight to see. Expect impromptu music performances. Why not join in?
If it's an original Andalusian bar you seek, go straight to Calle Feria. This historic street is also known for the Jueves Street Market. It's held every Thursday.
What can I do here?
Alameda is for people of all ages, at all times of day.
In the plazas, you'll find play areas and bars next to each other. So if you have children, you can enjoy a sunny afternoon with your friends and family without letting your kids out of sight. Clever, eh?
Alameda plaza also hosts medieval fairs and open-air concerts. Feel like dancing? This is the place to bring your friends you can find everything from jazz clubs to bars playing '80s classics until sunrise.
If you're a fan of fusion food, take a walk down Calatrava Street. It's packed with fabulous restaurants.
At the southern end of the plaza there are 2 Roman columns. Hercules stands on one, Julius Caesar on the other. Local myth says Hercules founded the city. He arrived on the banks of Seville and began the first Phoenician trading post. Legend!
Can I afford it? (mid-rangeexpensive)
- Price: €1,800
- Internal Reference No.: 707625
- Number of Rooms: 2
- Building Type: Pisos y apartamentos
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.