This spacious 3-bedroom apartment on Avenida Kansas City opens into a bright living area with stylish furnishings and a modern kitchen fully equipped with everything you need to cook. The apartment also has 1 spacious bathroom with funky tiles. The rooms are all well-furnished with everything you need for a comfortable stay!
This property is located in the tranquil neighbourhood of Santa Clara. The apartment is conveniently located between a gym, supermarket and a few local restaurants. There is also plenty of public transport nearby to whisk you around the city.
What We Liked
- The kitchen has modern appliances like a dishwasher, washing machine and oven.
- You will find plenty of transport nearby.
- There is both AC and heating to keep you comfortable throughout the year.
- The bathroom is equipped with a bidet, bathtub and separate shower.
- The apartment is spacious and bright.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no clothes dryer, but a rack is provided.
- Auxiliar Kansas City bus stop is a 1-minute walk from the apartment and serves line 20.
- A line 28 bus stop is also nearby, which takes you directly to main bus station Prado de San Sebastián.
- Try out Seville's public rental bikes, Sevici. With a station in front of the building, it's ideal, especiallu for students, to get around quickly while taking in the sights.
Your tranquil and affluent hangout
Do you do peace?
Do you like a little quiet?
Because Santa Clara is a tranquil slice of Seville.
It's a peaceful, affluent suburb in the American style. So among the traditional blunt stonework, you'll find the odd ranch-style bungalow and wide green lawn.
In the 1950s, Santa Clara was near several US Air Force bases, particularly Morón. The people working at the bases needed homes for their families. Being so close, Morón was the obvious choice.
There used to be a Coca-Cola Factory here too. It's long since been converted into luxury apartment buildings.
These days, Santa Clara is home to wealthy native Sevillanos. The American expats no longer live here, but the architecture and an occasional road sign remind us of what once was.
Sound like your thing?
What can I do here?
Search amongst the windy streets and large, elegant homes, and you'll find parks and mini shopping centres. One is free, the other isn't.
Join the locals for a caña at the Peña Bética or Sevillista. These are two authentic local bars. The local football fans meet here to share stories. Just don't say you support Real Madrid or Barcelona.
You'll notice a family vibe in Santa Clara. But you'll also feel the spirit of youth. Go find the hip bars and eateries opening all around. You'll soon see what we mean.
On the ground floor of the Gran Vía apartment complex, you'll find a row of bars offering traditional dishes, internationally sourced beers, and cocktails. We're in. You?
Now and then you'll find traffic signs displaying the speed limit in miles per hour. Memories.
Can I afford it? (mid-rangeexpensive)
- Baths: 1
- Price: €1,275
- Internal Reference No.: 707712
- Number of Rooms: 3
- Building Type: Pisos y apartamentos
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.