Bright-3-bedroom-apartment-for-rent-in-Los-Pajaritos---Plaza-de-Toros. This bright 3-bedroom apartment is located on Av. de Madrid in Granada's vibrant Los Pajaritos - Plaza de Toros area. The recently renovated 113m² apartment has a stylish living area with balcony access, a modern kitchen and bathroom, as well as 3 double bedrooms, one with an ensuite.
Los Pajaritos - Plaza de Toros is popular with the liveliest of Granada's residents, and with an apartment surrounded by delicious restaurants, good shopping and close to the University Hospitals, you have Granada at your finger tips.
What We Liked
- The apartment is close to transport, the University Hospital, shops, and amenities.
- The living area is stylish and decorated with comfort in mind.
- The kitchen is equipped with a range of modern appliances, including an oven and microwave.
- The shared bathroom is modern and well finished, with all of the necessities.
- The apartment is recently renovated, so all of the appliances are brand new, and a dishwasher is being installed also.
Things to keep in mind
- Wi-Fi is not installed so you will need to arrange this service if you require it.
- The Avda. de Madrid bus stop is a 1-minute walk away and serves the 121, N5, N6, SN1 and U1 routes.
NeighbourhoodLos Pajaritos Plaza de Toros
Vibrant, student-friendly and lively
Young. Lively. Modern.
Something incredible waiting to be discovered around every corner.
Home of Granada's two university hospitals. A buzzing hub of student nightlife.
'Los Doctores' are the streets around the hospitals. They are full of bars and restaurants. This is the most popular spot in the city for students.
And, at the centre of it all? The iconic Plaza de Toros, Granada's bullring.
What can I do here?
Love a vibrant nightlife? Los Pajaritos is for you!
Visit Los Doctores, the streets surrounding the Plaza de Toros. Some of the most popular bars, tabernas, and restaurants in the city.
On a budget? El Nido del Búho offers generous tapas - you can even order them to take away. And best of all? You choose whichever tapa you would prefer!
If you've a bit more to spend, why not try Tendido 1? Plaza de Toros. Elegant interior. A more refined experience.
Tired of the city? Catch trains to all over Spain from the Granada train station, which is also located in Los Pajaritos.
Granada has about 250 days of sunlight annually. Cloudless!
Can I afford it? (budget friendlymid-range)
- Price: €1,400
- Internal Reference No.: 708053
- Number of Rooms: 3
- Building Type: Pisos y apartamentos
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.