Stylish-1-bedroom-apartment-for-rent-in-Casco-Antiguo. This stylish 1-bedroom apartment on Calle Cerrajeria, in Casco Antiguo is fully furnished. The 52m² property has a modern equipped kitchen, a comfortable living room, and 1 bathroom. The apartment is also equipped with heating and A/C.
The apartment is located in Casco Antiguo, Sevilla's charming old town. Central and oozing with history, if this is your fist visit to Sevilla, then look no further than Casco Antiguo. There are plenty of excellent restaurants and lovely boutique shops close by, as well as public transport to get you around town.
What We Liked
- The apartment is equipped with heating and air conditioning.
- Sevilla's old town is central and some of the most iconic spots in the city are within walking distance.
- The kitchen is compact but well equipped and has a dining table.
- The comfortable living room has a sofa and a large television.
- The apartment is equipped with a printer, in case you need to... print stuff.
Things to keep in mind
- There are internal stairs that lead to another apartment, however the door to this apartment is locked.
- There is no oven in the kitchen, however there is a microwave.
- The Plaza Nueva tram station, which serves line T1, is a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
NeighbourhoodCentro Casco Antiguo
Your central, historical, and traditional home
Are you looking for a home with a big personality? A place breathing with history.
Welcome to Casco Antiguo. It's Seville's old town. It's in the heart of the city. Live here, and you'll be transported back to the age of miracles and marvels, kings and queens, passion and power. You can find all of these here:
- Religious Processions
- Sun-burnt plazas
- Masterly ancient architecture
You can walk to all the other popular areas in the city: Alfalfa, Santa Catalina, and Encarnación. All are not to miss.
In Casco Antiguo a magical, sun-drenched world is waiting for you.
What can I do here?
If you're a student and it's the weekend, Alfalfa is the place to be. You'll find bar-lined streets, Erasmus students, and local Sevillanos.
When you want to go shopping, head to Calle Tetuán and Calle Sierpes. Walk along the connecting streets and alleyways, and you'll find tiny, unique boutiques.
Seville's old town is home to the world's largest wooden structure. It's called Metropol Parasol. It looks like 6 nuclear mushroom clouds. (Or maybe they are trees. Or honeycombs. It's hard to say.) The locals have renamed it Las Setas (the mushrooms). Climb to the top for views of Seville's skyline. It costs 3 euros, and you get a free drink.
Under the Parasol you'll find a food market and Roman ruins. So it's a real 3-in-1 day out.
Seville has the 3rd largest Old Town in Europe. It has 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Alcázar Palace, the Cathedral, and the Archivo de Indias. Ancient!
Can I afford it?
- Baths: 1
- Price: €2,300
- Internal Reference No.: 710963
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Building Type: Pisos y apartamentos
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.