Renovated-1-bedroom-apartment-for-rent-near-Isla-Mágica-in-San-Vicente. This renovated 1-bedroom apartment to rent on Calle Teodosio is a terrific open-plan space in a fantastic downtown location. With wood floors, a sleek white kitchen, paintings by local artists on the walls, and unique pieces of imported furniture, there is an atmosphere of modern comfort in this space. You'll have no trouble relaxing on the sofa or chairs, and although the dining table only seats four, you can still leisurely entertain. The bedroom is cozy, with some unique decorative touches, and the contemporary bathroom is gorgeous. Everything you need is in this terrific ground floor space, including a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, and air conditioning.
Almost every neighborhood in Seville is a great location, but San Vicente is special. Better still, your apartment is located in an exceptional area close to Isla Mágica, right on an arm of the Guadalquivir River and closer still to the historic square of Alameda de Hércules. If you're a health nut, there is a gym and a vegan restaurant only 6 minutes away. If you love to dine out, you'll revel in the sheer number of tapas bars and restaurant within a 10-minute walk. However, you'll probably need a grocery store at some point, and there happens to be one located just 100 meters from your door.
What We Liked
- The apartment doesn't have a huge living space, but it's beautifully decorated with ample natural light pouring in from the windows.
- It's very close to one of the arms of the Guadalquivir River, and being near a large body of water is always nice.
- The apartment is in an old quarter of the city, and while many historic sights surround you, there are also contemporary art galleries nearby.
- The neighborhood bustles with restaurants and tapas bars, so you'll never go hungry!
- The area is well served by buses. Both Calle Torneo (a 2-minute walk from the apartment) and Alameda de Hércules (5 minutes in the opposite direction) have bus stops with multiple day and night routes.
- The Plaza de Armas international bus station is just a 15-minute walk away.
- Sevilla Santa Justa, the city's main railway station, is a 30-minute walk or bus ride away. A taxi can cut that distance down to 20 minutes.
Youralternative and historical hangout
Alameda is a long plaza lined with restaurants and bars.
Alameda is not what you'd expect.
Alameda once had a dangerous reputation. But not anymore. You could say it's done a 180. Because today it's home to the alternative scene.
The square erupts at night. Young Sevillanos flock here for botellón. That's when you sit outside for a drink and a chat with friends. It's a sight to see. Expect impromptu music performances. Why not join in?
If it's an original Andalusian bar you seek, go straight to Calle Feria. This historic street is also known for the Jueves Street Market. It's held every Thursday.
What can I do here?
Alameda is for people of all ages, at all times of day.
In the plazas, you'll find play areas and bars next to each other. So if you have children, you can enjoy a sunny afternoon with your friends and family without letting your kids out of sight. Clever, eh?
Alameda plaza also hosts medieval fairs and open-air concerts. Feel like dancing? This is the place to bring your friends you can find everything from jazz clubs to bars playing '80s classics until sunrise.
If you're a fan of fusion food, take a walk down Calatrava Street. It's packed with fabulous restaurants.
At the southern end of the plaza there are 2 Roman columns. Hercules stands on one, Julius Caesar on the other. Local myth says Hercules founded the city. He arrived on the banks of Seville and began the first Phoenician trading post. Legend!
Can I afford it? (mid-rangeexpensive)
- Price: €999
- Internal Reference No.: 806839
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Building Type: Pisos y apartamentos
The information about this listing comprises a listing advertisement. Listanza makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Further, Listanza has no control over the content. The information is provided and maintained by the owner/agent. Please contact the owner/agent directly to obtain any additional information.
2021-10-14, Viewed 0 times.